Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A and 0 (day 1)

Luke came home with the most darling ALLIGATOR crafts today!


 (In true Luke fashion, he didn't want to get messy with the paint, so he got to use paint markers instead, for "scales"). 


He's telling me how they glued the teeth on the A to make an alligator. If that's not the most creative letter craft, I'm a ham sandwich. 

They got to read like a half dozen alligator books from the library for story time, too. 

Luke's poor teacher had the power out at her house after a storm ripped through here last night, so they got to be adventurous and do preschool by window, lantern, and flashlight!

 
Of course Luke also got time to play with his best little buddy. "Mom, he has Legos at his house! I wish I had Legos at my house!" Need I explain that we've recently introduced the idea of asking for something for Christmas, and he's been milking it for all it's worth?

Even snack time was A and alligator-y. They had apples, of course, and fish because alligators eat fish!


And okay, final picture, just because James wanted some shots of himself. 


 Wait, let me make sure we're representing things accurately:


Yup, there we go. That's more like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment